What We Do
• Parent Consultations with our Senior Psychologists
To discuss and investigate any concerns you may have about your child (without your child present) and provide recommendations.
• Parent and Child Consultations with our Senior Psychologists
During which we meet you and your child, provide an informal assessment (either play based for younger children or a child interview for older) and subsequently discuss concerns and provide recommendations.
• Psychological Assessments for children and young people in the following areas:
Developmental delay/intellectual disabilities
Dyslexia and other specific learning difficulties such as dyspraxia, dysgraphia, dyscalculia
Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Individualised Psychological Therapeutic Interventions for children who are presenting with a wide range of behavioural, social and emotional difficulties
• Multi-Disciplinary Assessments (Psychology, Occupational Therapy and/or Speech & Language) to investigate Autism Spectrum Disorder
• Occupational Therapy Consultations, Assessments and Interventions for a range of developmental concerns, including:
DCD (Developmental Coordination Disorder) also known as Dyspraxia
All of our Occupational Therapists are Senior clinicians.
• Speech & Language Therapy Consultations, Assessments and Interventions for a range of developmental concerns, including:
Specific Language Impairment
Speech Delays and Disorders
Voice and Fluency
All of our Speech & Language Therapists are Senior clinicians.
• Parent Support for common childhood difficulties e.g. sleep, diet, behaviour and toilet training